Wholesale Terms & Conditions
- Minimums: Your first order needs to reach $350 per season, with a minimum order of 3 per style. Minimum reorders are $125. Wholesale orders placed for less than these amounts will be canceled.
- Adding to your orders: As long as you meet your minimums, you can add to an order before it ships at no extra cost. Contact us directly to add on to preexisting orders at email@example.com.
Submitting Orders: All orders will be placed on the website once your account is approved. For preorders, a 50% deposit is due at the time of order submission and the remainder is due before shipping. Full payment is required for in stock merchandise. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal as payment.
- Shipping: Invoices for exact shipping charges will be sent through PayPal after your order is weighed. We do not offer terms or ship COD. All orders must be paid-in-full before order is shipped. Once received, shipping invoices are due immediately.
- Turn-Around Time: Orders are shipped on a first-come first-serve basis. Under normal circumstances, in stock, online orders will typically ship out 2-3 business days from the day you order. Preorder ship dates will be posted for those orders. We have done well in the past with our estimated ship dates but delays from manufacturing and/or shipping does sometimes occur.
- Rush Charge: If you need an order shipped out the same day please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you need your order rushed. We will try our best to get it out free of charge. If for some reason we are not at the warehouse that day, we may charge an additional $15 fee for rushed shipping.
- Reporting shortages/incorrect items: Please let us know immediately, within 48 hours of receiving your order. Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Defective Items: Please inspect all of the items in each shipment carefully for defects in stitching and assembly. We are happy to issue replacements when the defects are reported to us within 2 weeks of you receiving your shipment. We will not receive any items from 6 months ago, a year ago, etc that you forgot to check.
- Returns: We can only accept returns for damaged or defective items. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wholesale Pricing: Just as quality product offerings are extremely important to us, so is offering our wholesale accounts fair and competitive discounts. Our wholesale discounts vary from 40%-50% on the large majority of our inventory, with a 30%-40% discount on specialty printed fabrics. All pricing will remain transparent throughout every season’s new merchandise release.
- Quantity Discount: Orders over $2,000 will automatically qualify for a 50% wholesale discount on all retail items. This discount has to be applied manually on our end, so please e-mail us directly at email@example.com before placing your order.
- Resale of Items: For retail and wholesale brand protection, overall pricing consistency and to keep things fair across the board, we expect for all wholesale accounts to sell current season merchandise at retail. We feel strongly about offering everyone competitive prices. Maintaining consistency is important for not only our retail customers, but yours as well. We will provide suggested pricing guidelines for every new release. You can choose your personalization fee on top of the suggested retail price. Past season merchandise can be sold at discounted price once a new season is released. If we find that anyone is reselling our items at wholesale or near wholesale prices, we reserve the right to refuse future business with you. Reselling of items must take place on your personal business social media pages/groups or website. Purges on Facebook BST pages are not allowed UNLESS THE ITEM IS PERSONALIZED BY YOU. You are allowed to direct someone to your personal pages to purchase an item. If you have any questions about pricing of items please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inactive Accounts: Due to the limited amounts of wholesale accounts we can approve at this time, accounts inactive for over 6 months will loose wholesale privileges.